If you are a student leader, university staff or a college professor looking for new and exciting ways to empower your students to learn about their sexual health, SECS workshops and programs is likely the answer you've been searching for.
After years of working in higher education within student affairs and residential life, Heather has a deep understanding of the college student and the campus experience and will work closely with you to custom design a workshop to meet your distinct needs. Health and sexuality education can be integrated into a class room setting or the residential experience.
We are available to visit your campus to provide:
- RA and student leader training
- Fraternity and Sorority socials and events
- Residential Programs
- Campus wide events
- National Awareness Week/Month campaigns and programming [i.e. National Condom Week, National Coming Out Week, Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month]
- In-class presentations
- Outreach and education at health fairs and other student events
- Peer Education group development and trainings
- Assistance in the creation of or support for student advocacy groups related to sexual and reproductive health, women's rights or comprehensive sexuality education
- Sexual health counseling and private consultations
Lessons by our educators for college aged students include:
Sex Jeopardy, Condom Mania, Healthy Relationships, Body Image, A Taste of Tantra, and Pleasure Positive
Choose from our list of workshop topics or work with one of our educators to customize your own program.
For further information or to schedule a workshop please call Heather at 631-478-7301, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form.